Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Catch Up

Oh my goodness. I apologize for being away for so long, but it just felt like there was so much to deal with, and the longer I waited, more everything built up.

So I shall try to catch up with all the important bits, try to include as many details as I can, and then hopefully become a better blogger for all of you.

Me and BG are back together. I know, I totally turned him down last time. But a while after that we went out again, and he texted me before saying he had something important to talk about. How did I know it was going to be about this?

Anyways, he just talked to me about how he really did miss me and he's been in a bad mood for a while because he misses being close to me and such on and so forth. He said again that it was still my decision, to which I asked him what he wanted, kinda because I was sick of him always saying that it was up to me. It was a very good sign when he answered that he wanted me, without any hesitation at all.

I never recall actually telling him yes, we would try again, but what with all the acting close again, and the texting saying that we miss each other...I think he got the point. So now, here we are, trying again.

So the funny thing is, a few days after that happened, I got a message from RB. He was saying that our night together was amazing, and he felt totally comfortable, and it might have even have changed some of his views and opinions about sex. He said that if I ever wanted a repeat experience, that could potentially happen. We have a wonderful opportunity to grow, and try new things, and seeing as we both seemed to feel perfectly comfortable with each other, we could experiment together.

But now, obviously, that's not going to happen. I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit disappointed. But oh well.

Anyways, now I'm just trying to deal with the fact that I'm back in this love/hate relationship with BG. Because that's really what it is. Although I do think he is making an effort to be better. He's been really close with me whenever we go out, and he's starting to kiss me more. And the type of kisses I like, not those stupid little pecks. So we'll just see how this works, although so far it's feeling good. I do have my little moments where I start to worry that I made the wrong choice, but...well, I'm trying not to panic too much. I think it's mostly just me over thinking things.

Well, I think that's everything important. I will really make an effort to explain things as they happen from now on, so that you get a little more detail, and not just facts.

Until the next big thing,

RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment