Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Intro

Hello all.

Where do I start? I'm RJ. See the side for more about me. This is going to be the story of my life. Speaking plainly, something that I only do with a few people in real life, but something I'm going to do all the time here. No secrets. No holding back rants. No refraining from being bitchy whenever I want to bitch. Just me.

So, the next question is how do I bring you up to speed on my life so far? I may as well start with the important drama, because that's why I'm here, isn't it?

Back in April, I cheated on my boyfriend. I don't even like to call it cheating, because I didn't mean to do it. I went to the club with KP (my buddy from school), we both danced a lot, got really drunk, and took a cab back to his place. And then I made a mistake. A really bad mistake.

BG forgave me for a few months. But apparently it was eating at him and that's never good. It doesn't help that this happened to him with a past girlfriend, only she did it twice, completely intentionally, and he had to walk in on them the second time. Not pretty.

Anyways, a few weeks ago he broke up with me. It sucked. I was sad. I cried. Me and CB had a good talk. She dropped everything to come see me. She gave me a talk about how he has his issues with it too, and it's not all my fault. It made me feel better.

So after a little while, me and BG are pretty good again. We go out for food, and text. It's all good.

About a week afterwards, RB has a house party for his new apartment. Which was awesome. And I ended up staying there after everyone left to help him clean up. Then he made us tea, and we talked for a long time. And then had sex. And then I went home.

Don't even try asking me what that was all about. We made out last summer when him and his girlfriend broke up. Are we just considering ourselves automatic-guaranteed rebound? Maybe. Who knows.

And that's pretty much my social situation. I could tell other stories, but I'll leave you with that much for now, and we'll go from there.

Until the next big thing,

RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment